So… this week I actually did a Project!
I had observed a colleague’s English lesson, before half term and had been amazed at how engaged my lower ability year 9’s were in their ‘Horror Story’ project (and how much work they did). So this week we did a project all based around a haunted painting (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-29175003) and a death test!
A long (and spooky) story made short; their english teacher is coming in to my lesson on Tuesday to read their revision letters and then she’ll sit the death test(!)… as long as the polar bears don’t get her first…
P.s. I’ve attached the word file I gave as guidance and some of the feedback stickers I plan to use.